Sunday, March 1

Meet Friday and Neveron

Pix tagged me for another of these. This one looks like fun, too. He did his as an interview with the toons, so I'm swiping that idea. :) Here goes.

1. What is your name, and where did it come from?

Friday: Friday Anne Macfay. My mother is a little odd. I was born on a Saturday. I get my love (and bit of skill I have) of herbalism from her. She said she just liked the way "Friday" sounds better than Saturday. "Betty" or "Jane" just never occurred to her.






Neveron: Neveron Galdis Tuustale. Friday twisted my family name to Tuesday to match hers when we were kids. It kinda stuck. Everything with Friday kinda twists (to her own worldview) and sticks (she wears her helmet too tight). And yes, her mother is a "bit" odd.







2. How old are you, and what is your birthday?

Friday: I'm 24. My birthday is just before Hollow's Eve.
Neveron: I'm 26. My birthday is the first day of Brewfest. Shuddap, Fri.
Friday: I thought that was when you were conceived?
Neveron: I shall smite thee mightily.
Friday: :P

3. Are you in love, and with whom?

Friday: King Wrynn. Hubba-hubba
Neveron: /blush
Friday: She loves Sven. You know, the hot guy with the tent out in Duskwood?
Neveron: FRIDAY! I do not!
Friday: /grin He does have a nice tent.
Neveron: OMG
Friday: K, sheesh. You don't love Sven. /w But she really does.
Neveron: /blush

4. What is your favorite mount, and why?

Friday: I've only ever had four mounts.
Neveron: Not what I heard.
Friday: Ha! :P Anyhoo, I have my first pony, Charlie. And my black warhorse, Bruce. And then I have two birds, one really awesome jet black but slow, and one really really fast. I don't really need any more. They poop a lot.
Neveron: Wow. That was gross, thanks. I just want to get the pheonix mount some day. I know priests aren't suppose to lust after things...
Friday: 'Cept Sven.
Neveron: Grrrrr. Ahem. That's just a really beautiful mount.
Friday: I'll tell ya what else is a beautiful...
Neveron: /facepalm
Friday: Nevermind. :)

5. Do you prefer a certain type of Azerothian meal, and where do you get it from?

Friday: Spicy Crawdads. Chocolate Cake. I make and fish the crawdads, m'self. I mooch chocolate cake where it may be found. No chocolate cake shall survive my awesome tankness. I can tank the hell out of a chocolate cake. I'm hungry now.
Neveron: /eyeroll Had to get her started on the cake, didn't ya? I can't believe I'm gonna say this, but I've actually developed a taste for fish sticks. Someone needs to invent mac and cheese.
Friday: What?
Neveron: No idea where that came from. Probably your mother.
Friday: Hey, that's not... Okay, yah, prolly.

6. You know those giant mushrooms in Zangarmarsh? What is your theory on how they came to be, and why are they so huge?

Neveron: Friday went through there one time and she's so full of sh...
Friday: Hey! You're a Priestess of the Light, you can't talk like that.
Neveron: I can also melt someone's face off.
Friday: Okay. So you can talk like that.

7. If you saw the Lich King walking toward you, what would you do?

Friday: Tank him.
Neveron: He would die.
Friday: He took everything from our people. We'll be back to reclaim it after I stick my sword up his...
Neveron: We're not really big fans, if you can't tell.

Neveron: We've got to go.
Friday: Ya.
Neveron: Sorry, I've got an appointment.
Friday: With Sven? /grin
Neveron: No! I've got to have communion.
Fruday: With Sven.
Neveron: And then get to bed!
Friday: With Sven!
Neveron: /blush Stop it, I wasn't kidding about smiting mightily.
Friday: WITH SVEN!

Neveron storms out.

Friday: She loves him. :)
---

Edit: furgot to pick blogs to pass it on to:
Weryl, Brackarn, and Ready.... steady.... go!

No comments:

Post a Comment